TJG Completes Base Year of Financial Assessment Subsystem (FASS) Quality Assurance Contract at HUD
HUD Exercises Option Year 1 of FASS Quality Assurance contract
On May 3, 2019 TJG successfully completed the base year providing Quality Assurance services in support of the Financial Assessment Subsystem for HUD’s Real Estate Assessment Center (REAC) located at HUD’s Headquarters in Washington DC. REAC’s mission is to provide and promote the effective use of accurate, timely, and reliable information assessing the condition of HUD’s portfolio, to provide information to help ensure safe, decent and affordable housing, and to restore the public trust by identifying fraud, abuse and waste of HUD resources.
In support of the REAC mission, TJG:
- Conducted 12 training sessions for REAC Staff at HUD HQ and around the country,
- Developed and published 16 quarterly reports,
- Conducted 3 listening sessions on behalf of HUD Financial Management Initiatives,
- Developed and issued 46 Ad Hoc Reports,
- Developed and published 101 Quality Control reports, and
- Updated and published 8 Management planning and reporting Tools.
Recognizing the value we bring to the REAC mission, HUD has chosen to exercise Option Year 1 of its 5-year contract with TJG valued at $3.9 million.
TJG is a Licensed Certified Public Accounting (CPA) Firm staffed by a team of professionals, experienced in various phases of federal government financial management with a focus on corporate governance. TJG assists Federal agencies to address financial management and regulatory compliance needs including OMB Circular A-123 Documentation & Assessment, CFO Act Audit Support, Accountability Reporting, Compliance and Monitoring, Financial Improvement and Audit Readiness. TJG is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and US Small Business Administration (SBA) certified 8(a).